We love first visits with our patients at our Marina Del Rey dentist office!
On your first visit to our office we get to meet you, give you a tour of our office and introduce you to our team. Dr. Tamura gets to know your complete medical and dental history and will suggest any necessary digital X-rays. We encourage questions and do our best to always deliver quality care.
Please take a moment prior to your scheduled appointment to download our patient forms. We ask that you complete the forms and bring them with you to your appointment so we may better assist you in a timely manner.
Thank you for your confidence in our office, we look forward to assisting you with all your dental needs.
What to expect during your first dental visit with Dr. Scott Tamura:
- A full set of digital dental X-rays
- Complete consultation and review of your X-rays
- Co-Discovery of any dental problems you may have using an Intraoral Video Camera
- Evaluation of any of your existing restorations for Rejuvination
- A full Occlusal Evaluation of your Bite
- A Songraphic Evaluation of your Jaw Joints (if necessary)
- A Postural Evaluation (neck, shoulders, back, hips, knees, ankles, feet) (if necessary)
- A Cosmetic Dentistry Consultation (if you desire one)
- An Orthodontic Consultation (if you have crooked teeth)
- Discussion of your Goals for Treatment
- Full discussion of any dental procedure you might need
- The Co-Development of your personalized “Pathway to Health” with Dr. Tamura
- Dr. Tamura answers any and all questions
Our Office Welcomes New Patients Daily
To get a full picture and set the course for your relationship with us, we take a series of digital x-rays of all your teeth. Digital X-rays require 1/10th the radiation of traditional film X-rays and are the safest form of detecting cavities known to man.
No two patients will have an exact dental health history, so why would they need the exact same treatment? Dr. Tamura takes great pride in the fact that he customizes each patient’s care and treatment to the individual needs of his patients.
You are a part of every decision made about your dental treatment at our office. You decide what dental treatment we will or will not do. We always want you to be fully aware and educated about any procedures or treatments that are recommended for you by Dr. Tamura.
Important forms to download and fill out before your first visit with your Marina Del Rey Dentist
Remember to arrive 15 minutes before your first dental visit in order to fill out your new patient forms if you haven’t already done so and to check in with us.
“We can’t wait to meet you!” — Lorrie, Liz, Shawna and Dr. Tamura.